The Health of your Business
Do you need more than the out-of-the-box transactional reports in Stripe? We enable you to understand the key SaaS based metrics for your business by helping re-envision your Stripe data in ChartMogul.
Understand your MRR movements, churn, lifetime value, cohort retention, and a lot more!
Boost Your Sync with Custom Sidecar Logic
Billing data is messy, systems are customizable, and you bill in a way that works for you. We have the ability to quickly add custom logic to your sync with Stripe so that it works for you - while also working for ChartMogul.
How it Works
- SaaSync connects to Stripe and ChartMogul
- We do a review with you to identify any non-standard configuration or usage of Stripe
- We configure the sync to work with your instance of Stripe
- Data is continuously synced from Stripe to ChartMogul
What is ChartMogul?
ChartMogul is a subscription data platform that makes it simple to consolidate, clean, segment, and visualize your billing data. It enables you to better understand your key SaaS metrics such as MRR, LTV, Churn, and cohort retention.
Pricing Starts at $19/mo per Connection Source
Based on Monthly Invoice Gross Revenue*
Frequently Asked Questions
The integration pulls sales information (customers, subscriptions, invoices and payments) and transforms the data into a way that it can be connected and sent to ChartMogul.
SaaSync will pull the data from Stripe via API. It will automatically transform the data into the required format for sending it on to ChartMogul.
We do not store your Stripe customer data. For performance reasons and to reduce API rate limit exceptions, we may cache some data for up to one hour at which time the cache is cleared. We also may log error responses from the source / destination systems for up to 14 days and log an audit trail of actions peformed for up to 30 days.
- When sending Stripe data to ChartMogul, we strongly recommend setting your churn recognition setting in ChartMogul to Always recognize cancellations as churn at the time of cancellation. This allows us to properly set the churn date that the billing system provides. This is a global setting and will affect all data sources.
- Any payments not tied to an invoice are not synced to ChartMogul.
- We do not support credit notes at this time.
- At this time open invoices are treated as MRR.
- We don't currently support partial payments or partial refunds.
Get Started Today
Get started for free! Create an account and setup your sync pipeline to start your first sync today!Create Free AccountNo Credit Card Required!