The Health of your Business
Do you need more than the out-of-the-box transactional reports in Chargify? We enable you to understand the key SaaS based metrics for your business by helping re-envision your Chargify data in ChartMogul.
Understand your MRR movements, churn, lifetime value, cohort retention, and a lot more!
Boost Your Sync with Custom Sidecar Logic
Billing data is messy, systems are customizable, and you bill in a way that works for you. We have the ability to quickly add custom logic to your sync with Chargify so that it works for you - while also working for ChartMogul.
How it Works
- SaaSync connects to Chargify and ChartMogul
- We do a review with you to identify any non-standard configuration or usage of Chargify
- We configure the sync to work with your instance of Chargify
- Data is continuously synced from Chargify to ChartMogul
What is ChartMogul?
ChartMogul is a subscription data platform that makes it simple to consolidate, clean, segment, and visualize your billing data. It enables you to better understand your key SaaS metrics such as MRR, LTV, Churn, and cohort retention.
Pricing Starts at $19/mo per Connection Source
Based on Monthly Invoice Gross Revenue*
Frequently Asked Questions
The integration pulls sales information (customers, subscriptions, invoices and payments) and transforms the data into a way that it can be connected and sent to ChartMogul.
SaaSync will pull the data from Chargify via API. It will automatically transform the data into the required format for sending it on to ChartMogul.
We do not store your Chargify customer data. For performance reasons and to reduce API rate limit exceptions, we may cache some data for up to one hour at which time the cache is cleared. We also may log error responses from the source / destination systems for up to 14 days and log an audit trail of actions peformed for up to 30 days.
In early 2018 Chargify announced a facelift to the invoicing capabilities of Chargify. This new functionality was called Relationship Invoicing. However, users that created their account prior to 2018 were left on the older version of Chargify. The good news is that the SaaSync for Chargify integration supports both versions of Chargify - so it should not matter which version of Chargify you are on.
First, ChartMogul has deprecated their native integration for Chargify and it's no longer supported or available. That said, there are a number of improvements that SaaSync developed as part of our integration that the old native integration didn't support. Those include:
- Support for Relationship Invoicing,
- Support for recurring components,
- Suppport for churn handling of 100% refunds / voided transactions (this requires the churn setting in ChartMogul to be changed from the default value),
- Support for % based discounts,
- Support for multiple price points,
- Support for splitting Tax out on taxable items.
- When sending Chargify data to ChartMogul, we strongly recommend setting your churn recognition setting in ChartMogul to Always recognize cancellations as churn at the time of cancellation. This allows us to properly set the churn date that the billing system provides. This is a global setting and will affect all data sources.
- Dependent upon your Chargify implementation, in some cases we do not currently support historical reactivation. This is due to the lossy nature of the Chargify API when subscription ID's get re-used upon reactivation of an account. It does not impact your current MRR and the integration will track reactivations moving forward.
- Components and other add-ons are not tracked separately, but are combined into the overall subscription.
- Prorated plan switches may result in a contraction or temporary state where the MRR may be off until the anchor date of the billing cycle corrects the issue.
Get Started Today
Get started for free! Create an account and setup your sync pipeline to start your first sync today!Create Free AccountNo Credit Card Required!