The Health of your Business
Do you need more than the out-of-the-box transactional reports in BlueSnap? We enable you to understand the key SaaS based metrics for your business by helping re-envision your BlueSnap data in ChartMogul.
Understand your MRR movements, churn, lifetime value, cohort retention, and a lot more!
Boost Your Sync with Custom Sidecar Logic
Billing data is messy, systems are customizable, and you bill in a way that works for you. We have the ability to quickly add custom logic to your sync with BlueSnap so that it works for you - while also working for ChartMogul.
How it Works
- SaaSync connects to BlueSnap and ChartMogul
- We do a review with you to identify any non-standard configuration or usage of BlueSnap
- We configure the sync to work with your instance of BlueSnap
- Data is continuously synced from BlueSnap to ChartMogul
What is ChartMogul?
ChartMogul is a subscription data platform that makes it simple to consolidate, clean, segment, and visualize your billing data. It enables you to better understand your key SaaS metrics such as MRR, LTV, Churn, and cohort retention.
Pricing Starts at $19/mo per Connection Source
Based on Monthly Invoice Gross Revenue*
Frequently Asked Questions
The integration pulls sales information (customers, subscriptions, invoices and payments) and transforms the data into a way that it can be connected and sent to ChartMogul.
SaaSync will pull the data from BlueSnap via API. It will automatically transform the data into the required format for sending it on to ChartMogul.
SaaSync will pull the data from BlueSnap via API. To authenticate SaaSync to BlueSnap, upon setting up the data source you will be required to enter your API credentials. Note, this is not your portal credentials, these credentials are specific to the API.
You can find the API username and setup a password by going to API Settings.
Additionally, you may need to either disable IP Checking, or add all three IP addresses
18.104.22.168 to the Authorized IPs list in BlueSnap.
Yes, customer cancellation reasons are sent to the customer record in ChartMogul.
We do not store your BlueSnap customer data. For performance reasons and to reduce API rate limit exceptions, we may cache some data for up to one hour at which time the cache is cleared. We also may log error responses from the source / destination systems for up to 14 days and log an audit trail of actions peformed for up to 30 days.
- The BlueSnap API is very limited in what it returns on an invoice line item. Thus, if you use the pricing plan type of "Initial Charge followed by Subscription" the MRR will reflect the inital charge in the first billing period, and then correct to the ongoing MRR beginning on the second period. The way to avoid this is to instead use two contracts in BlueSnap, one for the upfront one-time item and a second for the subscription.
- Data can be delayed by up to one hour due to BlueSnap's reporting limitations.
- Initial import of BlueSnap data can take a very long time due to rate limit and query performance by the BlueSnap API.
- When sending BlueSnap data to ChartMogul, we strongly recommend setting your churn recognition setting in ChartMogul to Always recognize cancellations as churn at the time of cancellation. This allows us to properly set the churn date that the billing system provides. This is a global setting and will affect all data sources.
Get Started Today
Get started for free! Create an account and setup your sync pipeline to start your first sync today!Create Free AccountNo Credit Card Required!